Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by:
• Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express
• Cash with credit card on file
- Upon reservation One night charge will be held on your credit card.
- Once you arrive at check-in you will pay the remaining balance of your total.
- If you cancel more than 14 days out the full amount of the one night will be refunded.
- If canceled less than 14 days from reservation, but before the 7 day mark, you will be charged $50 cancellation charge.
- If you cancel within 7 days of your reservation you will forfeit your one night deposit.
- If you are a No-Show you will be charged the full amount of the stay to the card on file.
CHECK- IN TIME
- Check in time is at 3PM
- If you would like to check on an early arrival please contact our front desk
- Upon arrival of your property, please do an evaluation. If you see any kind of damages, cleaning issues, maintenance, etc. please call our office. Any calls, regarding maintenance, made after 5pm are subject to be addressed on the next day.
- Check out time is 11AM
- If you would like to check on a late check out please contact our front desk.
- If front desk confirms it is available with arrival bookings, there will be a $50 late check out fee to stay til 3PM
- To protect your health, all hot tubs have been drained, sanitized, and refilled after every guest. This means that it can take 4-6 hours for the tub to reheat, so it may take up to 10pm for your tub to be at the right temperature. In the event of a hot tub failure that cannot be fixed, a $25.00 refund can be given. The chemicals in the hot tub can cause fading of swimsuits. Also, please check the temperature of your tub before entering.
- Fireplaces are seasonal. They are to be used Sept 1st-April 30th
- Grills may be used at any time of the year. Make sure your grill is cleaned before your departure.
Bavarian Brook Rentals provides an Outdoor Pool to all of their rental guest to use. These pool premises are to be used at your own risk. Bavarian Brook Rentals takes NO responsibility in any activities/actions/injuries on the pool premises. If you see anything the would inflict harm in the pool premises please notify the front desk immediately.
Bavarian Brook Rentals is not responsible for any appliance or mechanical failure. This includes any cable, satellite, internet services, etc. Any maintenance calls made after 5pm for any mechanical failure is subject to be addressed the next day. No refunds will be given for any kind of mechanical/appliance failure.
Some of our properties are equipped with telephones.
We have a few properties that are pet friendly. Upon booking, you must let the reservationist know of a pet during your stay. A $50 nonrefundable pet fee will be applied to your reservation. If evidence of a pet has been found in your not pet friendly property, a $250.00 pet fee will be charged.
All qualified refunds are decided by management and can take up to 2 weeks. Once you have been contacted about the refund request, someone from management will contact you regarding this matter. No refunds will be given for any power outages, acts of God, appliance/mechanical failure, rough roads, inclement weather, pests, or water main breakages. Rest assured that you Vacation Rental has been properly treated.
All Cabins and 2 bedroom condos require $35 rental insurance. This includes Coverage up to $3000 for accidental damages. Your credit card must remain on file for any damages exceeding the $3000.
Vacation Rental Departure Procedure
• Keys must be turned into the Bavarian Brook Rentals office.
• All trash from the inside the property and surrounding outside areas must be placed in the outside trash cans provided. Please do not throw any cigarette butts out into the yard or decks.
• Make sure you have picked up any debris on the floors.
• Please place all dirty dishes into the dishwasher and start the cycle before departing.
• Place all towels, washcloths, and hand towels in the bathroom floor and the bed linens at the foot of the bed
• Check to insure all lights and small appliances have been turned off.
• Leave the thermostat on 80 degrees during summer and 55 degrees during the winter.
• Check for your items. Bavarian Brook Rentals is not responsible for personal items that have been left in or on the property.
• Please ensure all doors and windows are locked before departing.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, firewood, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $150 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.